JOB TITLE: Account Manager
LOCATION: Austin, TX
- BMF Media, a leading experiential events agency with offices in New York, Miami, LA and Austin, is looking to add to their Texas team. Less than a year old, the Austin office is dynamic and quickly growing.
- The role of account manager encompasses responsibility for the management of projects and/or on-going programs while serving as main day-to-day client contact. This includes working hand-in-hand with internal and external teams, budget management, and oversite of the entire workflow process. New business is part of this role for both organic and new business growth.
- BMF offer strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, transit check, flex spending, commission on new business and generous time off.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day client relationships including organic growth; gross margins; and best practices.
- Handle day-to-day client needs relaying necessary information to all internal and external teams (i.e. production, design, talent, agencies, etc.). Provide necessary materials and reports to teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with design and production departments to insure all project elements are executed as needed and delivered to client on time.
- Oversee budget management with producer and communicate necessary updates and call-outs to clients as needed.
- Support on-site at events as main client lead.
- Compile materials for weekly reports, activation decks, post-event case studies/recaps, required client follow-up, and status documents.
- Actively participate and help drive brainstorm sessions for RFPs. Write new business decks as necessary.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of three years of experience working in experiential or consumer marketing / communication campaigns/agency environment.
- Proficiency and proven success in working directly with clients and in account management.
- Background and knowledge of production preferred.
- Project management experience, outstanding organizational skills; proficiency with detailed budgets.
- Familiarity teaming with partner agencies.
- Strong communicator – verbal and written; excellent writer with background in marketing; insight, analysis, and program reporting.
- Adaptable to changing environment; able to maintain tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Expertise in Keynote; Excel; Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing or Business major preferred but not required.