JOB TITLE: Account Manager– Digital Department
LOCATION: New York
- BMF Media, a leading experiential events agency with offices in New York, Miami, Austin and Los Angeles, is looking to add to their growing dynamic, digital team. Just two years old, the department boasts clients including Dell Technology, L’Oreal Matrix, Marriott Hotels, and more.
- The person in this role will work closely with the director of the division and help oversee a team of two. The overall responsibilities include account management and all aspects of activation for influencer management programs. The ideal candidate must have experience working across integrated teams and have a depth of knowledge in the digital/social media/influencer marketing arena. Past experience must include brands in the consumer space, specifically fashion, technology, hospitality and/or entertainment.
- BMF offers strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+years of experience in digital/ social media/influencer marketing space
- Proficiency in account + project management
- Familiarity working with influencers/talent
- Knowledge of and interest in consumer brands (fashion, technology, hospitality, etc.)
- Background in leading teams and working directly with clients
- Skilled at managing budgets, meeting profitability, and demonstrating ROI
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Bachelors degree required
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own day-to-day relationship with clients
- Create project timelines outlining deliverables and responsibilities, assigning tasks to team
- Responsible for activations for influencer management programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with bloggers, social media influencers, vendors, technology platforms, etc.
- Serve as knowledge source on new and emerging trends in digital space
- Build, manage and adhere to project budgets
- Prepare analysis and ROI on all projects
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously with ease and seamlessness
- Supervise junior team members; providing mentorship
Back To Career Openings