JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
LOCATION: New York
- We are looking for a graphic designer with a full two years of experience ideally in the entertainment, events, and/or luxury sectors. Must have the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously. Required to work hand-in-hand with internal teams including agency partners, as well as clients.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with high profile, innovative companies. Must have strong graphics design skills and be a task-master who follows through on every details.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in brainstorms and creation of concepts for best-of-class user experiences.
- Render brand concepts into simple and elegant user designs to:
- Sell-in programs
- Build out venues
- Use in all collateral and support materials.
- Design event collateral including but not limited to invitations, websites, signage, step and repeats.
- Create brand identities and logos for events.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLLS, ABILITIES AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years of experience.
- Advanced computer skills and graphic design production skills; proficient in latest design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Keynote.
- 2D renderings using Adobe Creative Suite.
- 3D rendering capability using Sketch-Up or other 3D program a plus.
- Print design capabilities.
- Drawing, sketching and fine art skills a plus.
- Strong graphic and typography design skills.
- Solid knowledge of print production.
- Highly organized and deadline oriented.
- Adept at working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Eye for kitsch to high end; strong grasp of current design trends..
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Good communicator at all levels of organization.
- Comfortable working in fluid environments.