JOB TITLE: Senior Digital Account Executive
LOCATION: New York City
- BMF Media is looking to add to their growing dynamic, digital team. Just two years old, the department boasts clients including Dell, Express, Matrix, Renaissance Hotels and more.
- This person will work closely with the director of the division and oversee a team of two, responsible for account management and day-to-day client contact. The ideal candidate must have experience in the digital/social media/influencer marketing arena and worked in the consumer space, specifically fashion, technology, hospitality and/or entertainment.
- BMF offers strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team Management
- Supervise junior team members
- Provide mentorship and leadership
- Account Management
- Own day-to-day relationship with clients
- Create project timelines outlining deliverables and responsibilities, assigning tasks to team
- Build, manage and adhere to project budgets
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously with ease and seamlessness
- Influencer Relations
- Develop and maintain relationships with bloggers, social media influencers, vendors, technology platforms, etc.
- Serve as knowledge source on new and emerging trends in digital space
- Proactively participate in and sometimes lead brainstorms for new and organic growth opportunities
- Work closely with integrated team members in developing new business proposals
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in digital/ social media/influencer marketing space
- Strong written and oral communication skills; experience in account management
- Familiarity working with influencers/talent
- Knowledge of and interest in consumer brands (fashion, technology, hospitality, etc.)
- Background in leading teams and working directly with clients
- Skilled at managing budgets and meeting profitability
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
- Adept at working independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Bachelors degree required
Back To Career Openings