JOB TITLE: Talent Coordinator
LOCATION: New York City
- BMF Media is looking for a highly talented entry level Talent Coordinator to join our team to provide support to the Talent Team with daily operation and administrative management of department, help ensure smooth day-to-day operations of artists’ schedules and engagements and work hand-in-hand with team members on large scale projects.
- This role can be a great stepping-stone for someone looking to learn the talent and management business from the ground up. Strong candidates must have a deep interest and knowledge of and have held previous internships in the artist management and development field.
- BMF offers strong benefits including health and dental, 401K, Transit Check, Flex Spending and generous time off.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary day-to-day support for:
- Artists’ schedules and calendars, including scheduling, travel booking, and all related logistic.
- Drafting and tracking contracts on behalf of artists.
- Billing and budgeting.
- Creating promotional materials, as well as social media and digital strategy for artists.
- Attend client events – evening and weekends.
- Work closely with department intern to help ensure goals are met.
- Help track deadlines, projects and budget deadlines.
- Conduct research on trends, competitors, and potential sponsorships.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Interest in artist development and management. Knowledge of music, nightlife and fashion fundamentals including promotion, marketing, and publicity.
- At least one internship or position in similar field.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Active on and familiar with social media.
- Ability to maintain a professional, courteous attitude with individuals of all personality types.
- Familiarity with travel booking procedures including online booking systems, airports, and individual airline policies.
- Willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Technological savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Self-starter, highly organized, able to maintain deadlines and work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree.